April 13, 2009

Easter in the Red Dirt

One of my favorite things about "The George" is the red mountains. I am not a big fan of dirt... Who is? But, if is it red dirt, I tend to get nostalgic and think of home. This past Sunday was such a beautiful Easter day we decided to go to Pioneer Park up by the sugar loaf to take pics. Andal wanted some family pics, and I was happy to oblige with my Nikon. :) I am so glad they got to visit. I am lucky to have friends like them in my life. Chan takes good care of me, feeds me well.. and buys me stuff against my will. :) Andal is always there when I need her with sound advice.. and the kids... Well, they light up my life. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




4 comments:

Halladay Family said...

awesome!!! so much fun. I love when they come down. I love chans cooking too hehe

Lisa said...

What cute pictures! I loved seeing those. Can't wait to come to St. George this summer!

down with the dewitts said...

Those are some cute pics. I love Andee's hair cut, I had not seen it yet. I wish I could be wearing shorts right now! I am jealous. It is fun seeing St. George again, wish I could come visit. Maybe someday.

Andee said...

Wow thanks Tam!! Love those pics!! I am taking them to print them up tomorrow! I am exited! Thanks so much for being my hired photographer for the day! Your the bomb diggity!! Love ya!! :)