April 07, 2009

Makin' My Butt Itch
















I saw this post while I was blog surfing the other day... so I have decided I am going to start doing it once in awhile.... for venting purposes. So lately these are the things that have making my butt itch....

1. Highly Qualified Teaching- Um... didn't I go to college for eighty years, get a bachelors and a masters degree.. spent all that time and all that money (Thanks pops) and now I have to take more credits and crap to be highly qualified !!! Um, isn't that called a college degree??!!! I mean good hell, aren't we hard up for teachers already, and now you are making harder??? This makes my butt itch !!! How about you my Little Roo?
2. Jealous and Envy- What is it with competitive, jealous, mean, envious people? I am glad we are all different.. makes this world a better place. If everyone had the same size ass as me... then mine wouldn't stand out so much :) But, no you got those people that are insecure, or competitive because they want to be better than everybody. Clue: The best way to be better is to be your own person !! I am just sick of trying to deal with these people.. especially those of the female gender... Makes my butt itch...
3. Marriage and Character- Had a conversation with someone the other day that actually still is itching my butt. She voiced the opinion that the only way to build character is to be married. Guess I am screwed then??!! :) But, really it is times like these or conversations like this.. where I stop and think... am I okay? Am I screwed cause I am not married? Will it ever happen? Stupid conversation... Makes me butt itchy !!
4. Dill Pickle Potato Chips- I started the HCG diet about a month ago... I have lost twenty pounds. I take Friday's off, cause seriously I love food too much not to. I am proud of myself. This weekend though I splurged a little... I have been wanting dill pickle chips... since like forever. They used to sell them at Walmart... but no more. I finally found some at a mini mart by my house !!!! I almost did a freakin cartwheel in the aisle. So this led to the splurging... and the off dieting !! Damn dill pickle chips !! Makes my butt itch !!

Well.. that is about all of my butt itching today !!! :) What's been making your butt itch lately? Please share...

7 comments:

Jenna said...

oh tam- you are hilarious. You've inspired me to do an itchy butt post of my own. I hear you about the dill pickle chips- except for me it's melted cheese. oooohhhhh, melted cheese.

Halladay Family said...

hahaha i freaking lot you!!!

Halladay Family said...

love you i mean lol

Cassidy Legg said...

I pretty much LOVED this post. I think it might be my fav. Congrats on the 20 lbs. Thats freakin exciting... and I love when people say dumb crap like that lady did about character and marriage... I bet when it clicked in her head she felt like an ass. :)

Lisa said...

Okay that was freakin funny! I agree with you on the college crap! What a waste of precious time. The pickle chips are AWESOME too! I love them. As far as the married thing, what a retard! Like that is true. You go girl! Enjoy your life! Hey have fun with Andee! Later

Hayley Jane said...

Ha ha. You just make my day!! :)
Love ya Tam!

::Preppy Principal:: said...

I agree with you 100% on HQ! Don't get me started... I will start with an itchy butt and probably end up with hemroids!