May 22, 2008

TWILIGHT TRIBUTE
























Photobucket







































K so can't help it... I am an adult in love with a fifteen year old looking vampire.... it is pathetic.. but whatever. For those of you that have read the book you are as pathetic as me and will appreciate this post. I can't wait for the movie... and the next book. I screamed like a twelve year old in the movie theatre with Kels when we saw the previews !!! SOOO EXCITED !!! So I thought I would do a tribute. :>)

Photobucket




Some of the awesome quotes from the books...





























The TRAILER !!!
Photobucket













2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Tambo -

I have NO IDEA what Twilight is... How lame am I

Is this a series? A book? I guess I don't watch TV much Ha!

You'll have to fill me in, so how is your summer going so far
LOVE YA!!!

princesskyu said...

oh my goodness! i'm getting so excited when i browsing in google and found that so many edward and bella in ur blog! i think i should keeping my eye for any updates about twilight frm yours :)

regards from Indonesia :)