May 06, 2008

TAGGED

K... so I am starting a tag... so I am going to tag myself and then some of my four friends. :>) Yah I am a loser. :>)

Favorite Game:

















My bro is a crack up at this game.... Laugh so hard I have peed my pants a little. :>)





Favorite Color:

















Both my bedroom and bathroom are red... so is my personality... Go figure !!





Favorite Food:








Um need I say more. Two of my favorites together... I am in heaven !!








Favorite Musician:






















I love, love, love U2.... so many memories of my teeny bopper years from these songs !!! Lots of songs remind me of past boyfriends :>)





Favorite Car:






I am a jeep girl.... love it.. love the color, love the wheels... just want it !!!





Favorite phrase or saying:





















Favorite animal:



















Favorite Flower:




























Favorite Professional Sports Team:



















Favorite place to shop:






It's a deco store... I love it.




Favorite Landmark:







I know that this isn't really a landmark... but I just love the desert... My favorite is when the sun is setting on the red mountains in St. George... and they glow. Doesn't get any better than that :>)



Favorite Cartoon Character:


















Scooby makes me smile !!! Whawoh !!




Favorite place to visit:








The happiest place on earth !!! Need I say more?




Favorite Actor/Actress:

Denzel....... Julia ...............

3 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

I've been tagged, OH no! Better get on that :) Thanks for thinking of me! I've never done a tag before - I feel so special :) I miss you suga, we need to hang out more! Call me

LOVE YOU TONS

Cassidy Legg said...

I love your blog. It brings back so many memories. I will deff. give you a call soon. I miss you tons and want to you to know I had NOTHING to do with what happened. All I kept saying was " Watch out. Its not always greener on the other side" that was my one and only comment to any of them. I had your back so I stayed out of it and away from it. LOVE YOU TAM! I am sorry for the pain and the hurt you felt

MillerTime said...

Ok I'll do this tag thing but I'm going to need some assistance from you or Stac, I'm not as smart as you guys on the blog!!! :-) PS your going to have to add The Host to your fav. Books .... your going to LOVE it!!!