May 22, 2008

ALWAYS FRIENDS AND FAMILY

So in the course of my life I have met a lot of people, and had a lot of friends..... but the people below are the type that will always be with me. I met Chan and Andee when I was attending Dixie College... to say we clicked instantly is an understatement... ever since then they have always been there for me. Their kids are amazing and our my official "Mormon Godkids".... I have been through some struggles in the past... and maybe wasn't the best of a friend... but they continued to love and be there for me.... I am grateful to them and for them.




What a freakin STUD !!!!

How cute is Chan... his heart is bigger than his smile if you can believe it !!!



Two of my favorite girls !!





My cute godkids making
a snowman !!









Andal and Carter...
Ma and Son ....












Carter and Chan... aaaah so cute !!






The cutest cheerleader ever !!! My Brian-eeeee!!







Carter under water !!













Will under water !!








Me and "Andal my Love Handle"

No comments: