May 10, 2008

THERE I AM......IT'S DEEP

So you know how sometimes you look in the mirror and you wonder who that is staring back at you? I have felt that way a lot lately.... but what I have learned is that what we see... is not what others see. Others see great things in us....so why can't we see it? One of my favorite movie clips captures this and captures how I feel today... yah it is deep. But, I am going to start seeing myself as others see, cause I am too hard on myself. We just have to believe in ourselves. Wanna join me? :>). Love this clip ... Enjoy!!!


2 comments:

Cassidy Legg said...

SO GOOD! I love that movie. One of my favs. I also LOVE your playlist. It is awesome. I need to download some of those songs

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Tammy,

Thanks for this post!! I LOVE YOU!!!! You are a great person and I LOVE EVERYTHING about you! You're a true friend and so real. Not many others out there like you! So I'll keep you around :) I miss those days where you'd come over for some suga :) Then we'd just hang out

I miss that

I hope we can get together soon