May 05, 2008

STILL BLEED BLUE !!

As mentioned on my prior post.... Dixie celebrated "D Week" last week. One of the standing traditions for this week is the class olympics. Each class competes against each other in various activities from the three legged race, to tug of war. It was fun. This year has been one of the hardest for me in my profession and life. My feelings towards friends, family, superiors, and loyalty was tested... to be honest at times I thought I might leave Dixie cause it was so hard... but, this week reminded me of why I love this place. I can't leave it just cause it gets hard...
I bleed blue !!! Always will ......................


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't leave! I can't imagine how hard this year has been but seriously you are part of dixie! I loved seeing the D week pictures. I swear that place made me who I am haha good times!

TAMPA said...

Aaaah.. thanks girl. I am not leaving!! Love this place to much. Hey I am tagging you, go on my blog and follow my tag. :>) Can't wait to see the pics of London. Saw your mom at Costco... love her. Love you. :>)