December 26, 2008

A Christmas Wish

This year my Christmas Wish came true... it didn't come in a box wrapped with a bow. It didn't come in a stocking full of candy. It didn't come on the table during Christmas Dinner. It didn't even come on the tree !! It came when all of my family forgave, and forgot our differences and got together to celebrate our Saviour's Birthday. Never, ever.. give up on wishing... cause whether it is Christmas, or any day... wishes can come true !!! I love you Bubba.. hope waiting three hours for my blog to download to read this post was worth it !! And it is my wish that all who read this have a Happy New Year !! :>)

2 comments:

Andee said...

YAY!!!!! I am thrilled for you and your fam- there truly is NO BETTER gift! See you soon!!

MaryCuth said...

I'm so glad that you guys all got together for a Merry Christmas. I bet your dad was happy! I love the picture of Carter telling you that you're #1 and ewwwww with his prego belly! Have a Happy New Year!