December 10, 2008

Falalalalalala Dixie

Photobucket

We had our annual Christmas Party tonight at work. It was fun to be with everyone. We had good food, the Madrigals sang to us, and we exchanged white elephants !! We also each made an ornament to put on the tree. It was Falalalalala Fabulous !!



The ultimate highlight of the night was Heppie's dry wit. As always he remarks on something and we all bust up.... Tonight was a doozy.. After we were done passing the presents somehow he didn't have one. So Ellen said... "Don't you have a package?" Heppie replied, "Pardon me, why yes I have a package !!" Laughed, snorted, almost peed my pants !!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tawny said...

To My dearest Tammy
Sorry I missed the fun!!
To Get your daily Cooper fill come see us at potterymom.blogspot.com
Betts

Andee said...

Looks like fun- where did people get some of those crazy gifts??!! My sister loved your comment about stalking her blog- she said she laughed forever on that one!! Love you!!!!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey my love,

It was so wonderful to see and hang out with you and Stacy and her shower! You look amazing as always..... I totally am looking forward to next Monday 11am.. I miss you love! I would love to hang out alot more. Thanks for all the treats today! The girls loved em' and said THANKS

MaryCuth said...

Love Hep's humor! That is so him! And I love how Lori is still sporting her signature Leopard! She always makes me laugh!