December 20, 2008

I am a Dancing Queen



So shell bought me an early Christmas gift.. and I got to watch it tonight again... I love, love, love this scene. I think it just captures how at any time in our life.. good or bad, hard or easy, we can change it with the right attitude. We can listen to the rock music, drop what we are doing, dance in the streets, jump on a bed, feel the beat of the tambourine.. and be DANCING QUEENS !!! It is the ringer when I call shell... cause I am a DANCING QUEEN... Easily one of the best scenes from a movie I have ever seen !! You should always have the time of your life...

1 comment:

Andee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!! Can't wait for Chan to see it- he's getting it for Christmas too! By the way did you know there is an all ABBA music station right now on Directv? Pretty funny!!