June 25, 2008

WHAT CHRIS SAID...









So big news... my sis is getting married... Yah I am officially an old maid now. I am sure there will be pics to follow soon. Both younger siblings will be married. :>) Most of you have probably heard me talk about Chris Brinagh before.. or you know that he is pretty much my brother... been adopted into my family. Well, he said one of the coolest things about family when he met Stacy's fiance. Chris hasn't had the easiest life or easiest family... but he has shined and risen above all that, and I look up to him for that... but anyways back to what he said when he met Stacy's man... he shook his hand and said, "Blood in, blood out." I loved it !!



We all of us at times sacrifice for our families, as they sacrifice for us... and once you are in... you pretty much would have to kill to get out !!! I guess it is poetic gang stuff... but needless to say so true, and I love what Chris said that day... and I am glad he and his woman and nelly buns are a part of my family. Can't think of anyone better taking care of my blood. :>)

2 comments:

Takael said...

I'm actually coming to st. george for a few weeks because i live alone up here and its not all that fun being alone.. and then im going to find another job.. im trying to get a graphic design internship with a company up here so we'll see if i really get it.. im a little nervous that i wont but it would be perfect for me and i really want it.. so we'll see not sure what i will do if i dont get it.. who knows i could end up back at buckle we'll see i would like to find something else in the graphic design area but im still pretty young..

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Tambo -

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, I have to ask you so many qestions on how you get these cute graphics and idea's.

Tell Stacy CONGRATS - YEAH!! I am so happy for her, this is fantastic news. Can't wait to see her in that white gown

Let's go to lunch dang it... i miss your gutts