June 16, 2008

I LOVE YOU MY POPS















Fathers day today.. hung out with pops at church, at home, at IN N OUT.. at Kung Fu (Yah broke the sabbath). It reminded me of the good old days when we used to ditch Sunday School in Cali... and go to Del Taco. :>) Miller's can't go the whole three hours of church without a food break. Ha! I love you dad. These past couple of years have dealt you a lot, but you are stronger than anyone I know. I know this because you taught me to be strong. It will get better. Together as a family we can overcome all.... another thing you taught me. I made my pops some scrapbook pages for "Pops Day" I have included some of them here.... Just to remind him of our great family.. :>) Thank you my Pops...
















My little pops !!!





















No comments: