June 19, 2008

MEMORIES OF STUFFED FRIENDS


Today I was going through some old books... organizing a little... and I found my old Calvin and Hobbes books. This is my favorite comic strip. I forgot how much I loved it till I started reading them again. Hilarious !!! Reminds me of when I was a child. I LOVED stuffed animals. I used to line them up on my bed, and each had their own spot and name. It used to take me hours to make my bed. :>) When I was little... my stuffed animals were my friends...as Hobbes is with Calvin. I think that is part of why I love this comic so much... besides the fact it makes me laugh. As I read it now... not only do I remember my childhood, but the comic also reminds me of my nephews. Found some strips, pics, and animation that show why I love it so much...



Photobucket







Photobucket



Photobucket





















Photobucket









1 comment:

Andee said...

I was laughing out loud when I read your newest addition!! I was the exact same with my stuffed animals and making my bed but I took it a step further and actually brushed all of them too! I spent hours doing that! But hey it looked really cool when I was done!! We are sick people man!! No wonder we get along so well!!