October 28, 2009

Thrilled Again


Another year of Halloween... another year of "Thriller". Angia came down and we went with my sista, Charlay, and his family to the show. As always, we loved it !! I forgot my camera though. :( One of my favorite new skits they did was a tribute to Michael Jackson. Not very Halloweeny, but still much needed. Five guys came out dressed like MJ and danced to one of his slow songs. They mirrored all the moves beautifully. During the dance, some little kids ran out and did the moonwalk. At the end of the dance, each MJ danced off the stage until their was one left... then a spotlight showed at the back of the stage.. Where the "King" Elvis Presley was waiting for Michael. He walked to him, embraced him, and they walked off the stage together. It was just awesome... I bahled. I got to go to the show again last night with my pops. It was freezing !! Snowing !! But, the show went on. I really wanted pops to see it. I don't know if he liked it a whole lot.. but I think there were parts that he enjoyed and was surprised he did. He is not big on the whole dancing thing. :) Thanks pops for going with me !! I love this show... and can't wait till next year !!



So as one that was raised by and lived with jocks !!! I always thought that guys who dance are gay... and it was just not attractive to me at all.. Now though, I have changed my thoughts on that... thanks to this show, and watching "So You Think You Can Dance." Now, the better a guy can leap and twirl.. the sexier I think he is. But, ballet... um still no !! This is one of the dancers in Thriller. He is my favorite... when he does the mummy dance... um.. and shakes his buns... um.. yah !! :)

3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

isn't he a dude off of so u think you can dance? I remember he danced solo to Jason Mraz..I loved him and that song...Sorry just sharing.

Andee said...

Still haven't seen that show!!! They do it up here too- just haven't gotten to see it yet! One of these days I will get there! The MJ thing sounds awesome! :)

Rick Miller said...

Thanks for taking me. You are right, dancing is not my thing but it was fun.