October 07, 2009

Diva or Not?

Glitter TextGlitter TextGlitter TextGlitter Text

Okay... so I am a little bugged... It seems somewhere along the lines of my teaching career, the students at Dixie High School have labeled me a Diva. Um... I really don't know how I feel about this. Last year, when I won "Most Dramatic Teacher" I was a little perplexed. And, now for our Sadies Assembly, the kids want me to be Tyra Banks. My response was... "Um, you guys know I am not black right?" And their response was... "Well yah Miller but you are a Diva like her." K, WHAT ???!!! I mean I know I have my brand name purses and sunglasses and my bling bling jewelry. K, that way I might be a Diva... but, Diva's are bratty right? Am I bratty????.... Moody and bossy maybe... but bratty? Oh man, I even started liking Beyonce recently. Haha.. yah I am a Diva.. just writing this post answers that question for me !! Good hell !!

3 comments:

Andee said...

All I can say to that is a big DUH!!!! :D

jenniho ♥ said...

Tan if you are in fact a Diva you need to own it and be proud of it. Like, 'Hell yeah I'm divalicious!" I'd say you're almost there...

Cassidy Legg said...

The definition of a Diva is a Female Hussla is a is hussla is a is a hussla.....

ACCORDING TO BEYONCE :)