November 02, 2009

Merry Scaring

Halloween for me began on Friday and ended on Saturday night. I wasn't much into dressing up this year... I don't know kinda been Boo Humbugging lately. :) I didn't even put my decorations up !! I know blasphemy for me !! So besides that weirdness... here is a lowdown of my "Merry Scaring" festivities. First, I got to play a witch in one of our pep assemblies. The kids said I was a natural. :) I got the hackle down !! On Friday at school I had some cute and scary visitors. McConnell my favorite math teacher loves Star Wars... so he dressed up as Darth Maul. He snuck in my room when I wasn't paying attention and scared the crap out of me !! Friday night was our first playoff game the boys won and did a great job. Gotta love Flyer Football !! Saturday morning I woke up early to go to the "Monster Mash" to help my Interact Club do some service. More pics of that to come later. Then, me and Tessa Rou went over to Michelle's to chill with the fam for awhile. I then had a great time shopping with Shell and her sisters... Then went Trunk or Treating and dinner with Tessa, Stace, and Pops which was yummy. By the time I got home, I was exhausted.. I seriously fell asleep at like 10.... I am getting old !!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Here is a clip of Glauser putting is ARGGGHHH.... on !!





Here is a clip of Tessa Rou eating some of her Trick or Treat candy !!

1 comment:

Andee said...

So fun!! Wish you had a clip of you as the witch!