September 08, 2009

Freakin Football

Soo... if you ask anyone that knows me well... I have never been a huge football fan. I mean I like watching my nephews, or godsons, my kids from high school, or Tom Brady !! :) But, in all honesty I think it was on so much at my house growing up... I kinda got sick of it. But, now I find myself enjoying it more. Kinda freaks me out !! One of the things I did over Labor Day was FOOTBALL !! I got to watch Carter play in his little league, and watch Alta High School.... and I don't even know anyone on Alta... and I liked it !! Freakin weird !!


Me and Andal at Carter's game.
Me and Willer... Wub him !!
Briannie and Will
Me and Brianne
Me and Andal again... at the Alta High School Game

2 comments:

Andee said...

football rocks!! Especially when you watch people you love play it!! :) glad you were able to come up!!

Hayley Jane said...

I know exactly what you mean about it being on in my house all the time!! And I agree about Tom Brady... (: