September 24, 2009

Falling For Fall Lineup

Awww ! It is that time of year when I set up my Tivo to tape all the old and new shows that I love... Only to find out that some of them I am going to have to give up cause there are three on at once !! UGH !! There are three new shows, so far, that I am really liking on top of all my other faves... which is pretty much thirty million shows. (Get a life Tam !!) Here they are:


This show makes me laugh my ass off !! It is just hilarious, plus it has great actors and singers. My favorite is the cheer coach... maybe cause at one time I was a cheer coach... and she just fits the bill !! :) It is based in high school... which I am around a little... and focus's on the Glee Club.


Second one.... Again... hilarious !! This is Cougar Town with Courtney Cox. She is a 40 year old, divorcee getting back in the dating scene. So funny. It also has an old Scrubs actress in it so that even makes it better. Plus a hot guy !! :)

My last new favorite is Eastwick. If you have seen the movie... the show is pretty much based on that. It is about three witches that find their power through a hot, mysterious warlock. I have always enjoyed the supernatural type shows... so this I can tell is gonna be a favorite for me.

One thing I have noticed though.. is that night television is becoming more of an rated "R" rating. I mean you pretty much expect FX to have the racy shows... but every show I have watched so far has some pretty explicit sexual stuff. If I was a parent... um it would be hard for me to trust my kids with a television. I look at baby Tessa, or my nephews and think... Wow, the stuff you are going to see on television is going to be scary !!! And to be honest, I just don't know how I feel about that. Maybe I will have to watch all reality shows like Chan and Andee do.... Shoot me now :)

6 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

NO Tam you just have to Tivo them and watch them when the kids are in bed...DUH!

Andee said...

Yeah now days you even have to watch out for some of the cartoon channels!! Sad but true- and Jenn is right DVR's and TIVO are a blessing to Mom's and Dad's who want to watch things their kids can't see!! But we do watch a lot of reality cuz most of the ones we watch the kids can watch with us!

AngelaW said...

We realize that we should no longer watch these kinds of shows, and spend all of our time reading and watching only uplifting and educational TV. Just kidding - early bedtimes and DVR baby!

The Dudley Bunch said...

I love GLEE too! Cracks me up.

Tami and Kaleo said...

oh my hell I was laughing so hard at the broken toilet seat. I thought I was going to dy. Ya screw girls with little asses. Kaleo was dying he was like look at Tammys blog. I miss you I took you for granted when I lived there to. We need to do Cafe Rio. PLEASE or some other good restaurant you want. Love Tami

Jessica said...

Oh yeah, I'm with you on the rated "R" thing! I was pretty shocked last week during Cougar Town (or whatever). Don't think I want my girls ever knowing about that kind of stuff!!! Yikes!!