September 22, 2009

Junk in The Trunk

So.... I have always had a big complex about my butt. Probably because most of my life it has been on the large side. Well the older I get... it gets larger and larger. I used to worry about this more, but seriously, I am to the point now where.... if you don't like me or think I am gross cause I have a large ass... you can suck eggs !! :) But, I used to be really self conscious about what people thought about it. I still will ask my friends at times.... is my butt as big as hers ? And they are usually very large !!




So imagine my surprise and horror when I sat on my toilet to do my business and I broke the toilet seat !! Um... maybe I need to start becoming really self conscious again !! Good Hell !! Here is a pic of the crack.. and then a pic of it duct tape... cause it pinches. The boys stayed with me this past weekend and Hutch told me he liked the duct tape on my toilet. :) I was going to change the seat.. but I think I am going to leave it for awhile.. for a good laugh, cause my Hutcher Buster likes it.. and a reminder that I need to work on my "Junk in the Trunk" !!

7 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Oh Tam I love you but seriously STOP!! Everyone's has a bit of junk in their trunk....I always look like I have a bun in the oven. We all have our "issues!" I think it's hilarious that you broke the toilet seat though! That is classic...probably just a cheap seat....or maybe you were bearing down a liitle too hard! ;) Oh you crazy chica...You crack me up! (BTW I'm not Prego!...just look like it all the time!)

Michael said...

hahahaha I love you! and I love your sexy backside!
-Kelsey Elise

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was signed in to Muchaels computer... but I have a blog again. nothing on it yet but its the same as before..
kelseyelise.blogspot.com

Andee said...

Been there done that!! And it does pinch so watch out!! :)

Tawny said...

Wow! Your toilet is very clean!!!!

Jenna said...

whaaaa ha ha. That's a good story. Let me tell you about the time my husband put a hole in the tile of our shower with his butt. It was a "romantic" moment that ended with me rolling around on the bathroom floor in hysterics and then going to bed. Talk about killing the mood (and the wall). The butt print is still these too.
Awesome.

Brock and Kensey said...

You are hot! Brocken toliet seat and all! I love you! Thanks for coming into the salon last week, it's always so good to talk to you!