August 28, 2009

A Plethera of Life

Wow.. Long time no post !! I have been freakin busy !! What is funny though.. is that it is stuff that I just do all the time.. but more of it. :) School started, and the first couple of weeks are always hectic and this year is no exception. But, in between the craziness I still find time to do the things I love. I have captured the last few weeks in some Iphone Candids... Enjoy !! Hope you all had a great start to the school year !!

Went to Olive Garden with my Brookesby and her family to celebrate her birthday. I hadn't seen her in awhile.. so it was great to see her beautiful face !! She was in Hollywood all summer !! My babies.. Her and Kels.. are getting old !! :(

I have been doing two adays for Drivers Ed. I usually only do it once a day, but one of our teachers can't do it anymore.. so I am picking up the load. It is wearing me out !! Man it's just really hard to sit and tell kids where to drive.. and the scenary... well it's just atrocious !! :)















As a teacher we are not supposed to have favorites.. but, I can't help it. There are always certain kids that I teach that I just miss a lot during the summer. Here are two.. that I was excited to see when school started. They make my life at school a blast !! :)

It never ceases to amaze me the things I see, say, or hear as a teacher. As a cheer coach, I have actually had to say these words.... "Do not poop in brownies and give them to people". Yep.. UNREAL !! Well, this picture captures one of those amazed at what I see moments... One of my kids wiped their booger on my wall... REALLY !!!!!!!!????






















Fall sports are coming.... I love watching my boys play football !! Porter invited me up to watch him at practice. He is getting sooo big !! It seriously freaks me out. He is so good at football, and is so helpful with all the kids at practice. After practice, Stace and I took the boys to get a burger. They got some fake moustaches out of the vending machines and were very entertaining throughout the whole meal.. as always !!!




























And of course, I still watch Tessa once or twice a week. She is a doll... and if I don't see her daily I go through withdrawals. :)

And there is the plethera of my life the last couple of weeks !!

3 comments:

AngelaW said...

Have a great school year Tammy! I am sure you are the favorite teacher for all of your kids! As far as the booger on the wall, I have three boys. Nothing shocks me. Sam (3) just brought came to me with his little finger outstetched and said, "Mommy, I brought you a booger." What do you say to that?!?

Andee said...

Wow! That was awesome! I felt like I was a fly on the wall in your life (or should I say booger- eeww) You are so blessed with all you have in your life! Good people, good job, great friends (if I do say so myself!!) Keep up the great work! See you soon! :)

Wood Family Memories said...

I just LOVE you....