August 11, 2009

Arcata Pranks

I went on my annual business trip with my pops to Arcata a couple of weeks ago. I always love going there. The cool weather, the gorgeous countryside, and good company are always a plus to my summer. The ladies that we work with at the hospital are hilarious.. and I always enjoy their company the week I am there. This year we played a little prank on one of the ladies cause she wasn't there our last work day. Seriously, it wasn't my idea... I am not a bad influence at all !! :)


Me and Karen... she has the best laugh, loud and obnoxious.. Sound like anyone else we know?






Dad and Barb






The finished product of the prank :)







Sammy







Karen putting cat stickers all over Jessie's keyboard !!







Me and Rita Bonita !! Every year Rita and I usually do something one night the week I am there. This year I got to meet her 90 year old Portuguese mother. We watched a spanish soap opera together. She is awesome !!






Jessie is kindof a tree hugger.. recycle... save the planet kindof girl !! So I decorated her cubicle with my wasted printed paper after she rolled it up for me and told me to use the other side !! yah kill the trees !!

1 comment:

Rick Miller said...

did you ever heard the reaction of Jessie?