August 09, 2009

Disney Favs With Angia

Ang and I went to Disneyland last Monday and Tuesday and had a blast. We stayed in a hole in the wall hotel... $55 a night. It had sticky carpets, oozing walls, and a running, possessed toilet. But we managed, and had a blast. I go to Disneyland often, and each time it just gets better and better. I think because each time I go.. there are just great moments that you have that you take with you. Here are some of my favorites this time...

My favorite moment this time... Ang getting drenched on Splash Mountain... HEE.... I made her sit in front. Yah, I am a good friend. :)


My new favorite things to buy at Disneyland... They have a whole new set of Star Wars Disney Character Statues that are just hilarious. This is one of Goofy as Chewbacca. They also had Donald as Han Solo frozen from Empire Strikes Back, Mickey as Luke Skywalker, and Minnie as Princess Amidala (Spelling?). Very awesome !!


My favorite girl... Angia and me at the Disneyland !!

My favorite new coming attraction at Disneyland... They are making some big changes to Disney California..which I am real excited about. Little Mermaid Ride, Cars Land, and this new Water Show that is supposed to be amazing. I don't doubt it.. cause pretty much everything Mickey touches is freakin awesome !!


My favorite meal at Disneyland... Monte Cristo at New Orleans Square... YUMMY !!


Our new favorite Disney hats !!

















My new favorite ride... Toy Story !! Love it, it is like a 3D, arcade, funfest. Ang.. beat my ass ! :)


My new favorite thing to buy from a cart at Disneyland... CORNDOGS !! They rock !! Thanks Jules for the heads up !! :)


My old favorite ride !!


A couple of other favorites were.... Riding the Matterhorn while the fireworks show finale was going on. As we came around a turn, and out of the caves on the Matterhorn.. it was sooo beautiful. We were so close to the fireworks, it was like I could reach out and touch them. Also, Stacy's childhood friend Ginger works at Disneyland so was able to get us VIP seating to watch the fireworks show the next night. My favorite was when Dumbo flew by the castle. I cried... yah... I always do. Thank you Mr. Walt... for your genious mind that gives me Disney Favorites on a regular basis. :)

7 comments:

Brinaghs said...

Looks like you had a Blast!! How fun for you to take some time before school starts and have some fun. I cant wait till Nelyana is old enough to go. We all will have to go again. That was fun. But promise me it wont be and eating festival!!!LOL

Andee said...

SOOOOOO glas that you finally had a real vacation and had some fun- you deserve it!!Can't wait to go WITH you someday!! :)

Amber Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley Jane said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm dying to go EVEN MORE now!! The new rides look awesome.

Palmer Family said...

LOVE Disneyland!!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Oh we're going in Oct...this post makes me excited! Mickey Rocks! I'm going to try some of the things you did especially the Monte Cristo

Wood Family Memories said...

This just makes me want to go now with the girls.... I am so excited to take them, we are planning a trip in October or November, hopefully we'll be able to go, saving our pennies :) You are so fabulous Tammy! Always having a good time. You bring out life...