June 10, 2009

The Driving Grin


Well, it's summer.. which means that I spend more hours in the Drivers Ed. car. I have seen the back roads.. to the back roads of St. George. I mean seriously, I know every crack and crevice of road in the George. So, at times I like to venture out and take some trips.. especially with groups of teeny boppers that I enjoy. I had a good group last week. They crack me up !! Marina, the one with her butt in the air.. is a hoot and a half !! Loud.. obnoxious.. and speaks her mind !! Remind ya of anyone we know...? Anyway, the girls and I decided to take a trip to Zion to kill the monotonous time away. It was nice to have a change in scenery... but the highlight of course were the grins on the girls faces when they got their completion forms to get their licenses !! That grin.. never gets old for me :)



1 comment:

Andee said...

Wish my ass looked like that! Geez