May 09, 2009

My Breakfast Club

So lately I have been doing Saturday School a lot... I am actually doing it right now. I have had the drama kids with me the last couple of times. It is definitely never a dull moment. Highly entertaining... they crack me up as shown in the pics below. When I told them that I wanted to take pics of them to put on my blog.. it took them seconds to start posing.. and I have never seen a pyramid created so fast in my life !! And I used to coach cheer !! They were excited about me posting it.. and all yelled in unison..."We are bloggable now guys!!".. They are by far my favoritist Saturday School students. Um, I love my job. :)









5 comments:

Karly Barker said...

I love drama nerds - cause I was one! We are definitely the most fun!

Andee said...

Drama nerds are the bomb diggity!! I was one too- even was in college- and would do it again in a heartbeat!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Tam ...do you get any 'school' work done? YOu look like you're having too much fun with those kids!

Company EIGHT said...

You love it, and you are good at it! They are lucky to have you!

Company EIGHT said...

although you do work for the wrong school...:)