May 15, 2009

Did You Say It?


As most of you can tell by now.. I love television !! But, there is one show that stands out from the rest as far as teaching me something about life on a continual basis. I mean come on, television is just supposed to be entertaining, not life changing.. but I can't help it.. Grey's Anatomy continually leaves me edified with the way it is written, the way it portrays relationships, and the way it portrays goodness and sadness. If you have never watched... watch one !! Jess has my back on this. :) The season finale.. did not disappoint !! It was unreal !!! At the end Grey says the following words.. which for me speaks volumes to how we should live.. how I should try to live !! She says, "Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it. But, every now and then, take a look around. Drink it in. Cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow." I bahled...







2 comments:

Jessica said...

I haven't seen it yet!!! I am getting ready to watch it online tonight! We will talk later!

Jessica said...

Holy Crap! I just finished watching it and I am speachless! I've laughed, I've cried, and now I am speachless! That was one of the best episodes I have seen of any tv show! I had no idea that was going to be O'Mally!! Do you know if Izzy goes off the show?? there is no way I can wait until next year to find out what happens! I am going to be on pins and needles all summer! Ok, maybe not, but I can't wait!