March 19, 2009

Nina Drama

Had a little drama with my Nina Bean this past weekend. Actually, I was most of the drama. Seriously, it is a good thing I don't have kids cause if they got hurt I would be a basket case. I took Nina to one of Mikey's baseball games. Taloo wanted to take her for a walk, and Nina got into some burr territory. They were all over her. So I brought her home, oiled her up and got most of them out. Unfortunately, there were some that were so deeply matted into her fur, that I had to cut her. She wasn't enjoying any of this one bit..so I was trying to hurry. Which then led to me cutting her arm open with the scissors !! Yah, nice mom !! So in th midst of her bleeding everywhere, and me bahling, and debating about taking her to ER... she got a full haircut !! I kinda like her short. :) But, my little Bean is okay now. She was a little traumatized cause her mom sliced and diced her, but she still loves me.. most of the time !! As long as I am giving her treats.. Me I am still a basket case !! :)



3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Oh she is gorgeous...my dog is getting into the burrs every day now that the snow is gone. It's a pain.

Jenna said...

Oh darn. I did that to one of my cats once. She'll live and she'll love you forever...

Andee said...

Oh sweet little thing... too bad, but your a good Mom for making her all better!