March 23, 2009

My Blue Snuggly

I have been teaching at Dixie now for five years !! The longest I have been anywhere teaching... and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. In fact, when people retire from Dixie, they get an engraved homemade rocking chair... I am gettin me one of those !! But, because of my longevity there, I have accumulated quite the collection of t-shirts. Most of them have a special meaning or memory associated with them. But, unfortunately most of them just gather dust in my closet. Soo I asked one my students to have his mom make me a quilt out of them. I love it !! It turned out awesome... and now I can snuggle with all my memory filled t-shirts !! :) Thanks Jeffrey's mom !!



5 comments:

Jenna said...

that's cool! Your students must love you alot- and the moms too.

Jessica said...

That turned out really nice! Jake's mom is making him one right now!

Andee said...

That is so cute!! For a minute there I thought you had bought one of those "snuggies" off of the TV- the blanket with sleeves!! That quilt is MUCH BETTER!! Way cute!

Hayley Jane said...

That is way cute!
I agree with all the t-shirts in the back of my closet. I think I'm gonna make myself one of those.

Melanie said...

that's totally what I wanna do with my disney and warner bros. tshirts and sweatshirts!!!