March 12, 2009

Cooper's Birthday Post

My Goobs turned four two days ago !! So buddy this post is for you...

Goobs... Your bright blue eyes light up my life....













Your smile makes all my "ouies" go away.....















Your hugs make me believe I can do anything !!....















When I am with you, I have so much fun.....
















You always make me laugh with funny faces, and
your stories...















When you run to hug me and yell my name... my
heart melts....














I am so proud of the big boy you are becoming...






















Just know that wherever you are... I will always be here
for you..






















Goobs you are priceless to me... Don't ever change !!






















HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY !! TAMPA LOVES YOU VERY MUCH !!


6 comments:

Hayley Jane said...

Oh how sweet!!
He's so cute. :)

jenniho ♥ said...

He's so cute!...I got a lump in my thrat reading your post...every kid needs an aunt Tampa

MillerTime said...

I love you Tampa, I can't wait to see you Friday!

Love,
Coop

Rick Miller said...

Cooper is a special kid. I just wish he and his brothers would keep their clothes on.

Anonymous said...

I freaken love that Boy! he is going to be such a stud when he grows up! haha Oh and I love your page heading! Love love love you!!

Andee said...

Freakin' cute!!