March 09, 2009

Me Birfday

So on Friday, I turned 21 again for like the tenth year in a row. I have mastered this age !! :) It was a great day. Thanks to everyone that called, Facebooked, wrote, and text me. I am blessed with great family and friends and am constantly amazed at how lucky I am in that area. I got some great gifts.. my department got me some balloons, a crown, cake, and Victoria Secret Depends.. :) Yah, they are sexy !! Pops got me money, Stace and Charlie got me Bath and Body, and Baby Tessa got me a cute little plaque that says, "My Aunt, like mom, but cooler"... made me happy. I got some great cards from Smel, Andal my Love Handle, and Bob, and a bunch of calls from my cute nephews, and my Angia. Then Shell got me fried donuts, and an awesome necklace from "Busy Biddy". A highlight was my Kels Kels bringing me flowers and doing a post about me on her blog.... Cried a little... :) Her man brought me a smoking pet whale.. He named it for me.. but I can't remember.. Help me Kels. All in all... I am lucky in life !! :) Thanks everybody !!















































5 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Happy Birfday Tam Tam...did you see I sent you some flair on facebook? I'm such a big spender! Love you and hope you had a great day!

Jessica said...

Happy LATE Birthday Tammy!! Sorry I missed that! Sounds like you had a great 21st b-day again! Thanks for calling Jake the other day. He really appreciated it! I'm not sure exactly what he is thinking, but I'll try and be the supportive wife! I feel you should transfer to DHHS to entertain me during the games!!!! And keep Jake in line!

Andee said...

Glad you had a great birfday!! You deserve it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cornwallace

Anonymous said...

Awe Tam... you put the other pictures up! YAY!! Love love love you!