September 17, 2008

Stupid Tags

Thanks Tam... :>)
50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1) Do you like blue cheese? YEP... Have you seen my butt??
2) Have you ever smoked crack? Nope... cloves... not crack
3) Do you own a gun? Water gun.. does that count?
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry Lime Rickeys are da bomb
5) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? Yah... hate gyno's and dentists
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Not bad.. love Costco ones
7) Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Pepsi :>)
9) Can you do push ups? Um... like one
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My big bangle bracelets
12) Favorite hobby? Decorating
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yep
14) Do you like thunderstorms? Love them.. like Tammi
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My butt
16) Middle name? Don't have one
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1- I am soo sick my head is gonna explode. 2- Gotta love parent teacher conferences. 3- Need to call Andal my Love Handle
18) Name 3 things you bought today? Nothing... weird cause I usually do
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Pepsi, Water, Apple Juice
20) Current worry? Money.. I spend too much
21) Current hate right now? My fatness.. it is a constant hate... yet I do nothing about it.
22) How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping.. I am old
23) Where would you like to go back to? HAWAII
24) Name three people who will complete this? Andal, Stace, Addie... Answer up girls
26) Do you own slippers? Yep
27) What shirt are you wearing? Dixie Football... always :>)
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Um no weird...
29) Can you whistle? No
30) Favorite color? Red and black
31) Would you be a pirate? Yes.. would love to kick some butt
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? Lol... She's a brick house... I don't know I am weird.
33) Favorite girl's name? Cheyenne
34) Favorite boy's name? Stone
35) Whats in your pocket? Not a darn thing
36) Last thing that made you laugh? Talking about 80's movies with Metzger and Keate... Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.. It's a classic
37) Best bed sheets as a child? Um... Strawberry Shortcake.. all the way
38) Worst injury you've ever had? Kidney Stones... they are the worst !!
40) Favorite flavor potato chips? Dill Pickle... me too Tammi :>)
41) Who is your loudest friend? Andal my Love Handle.. she is almost as loud as me...
42) How many dogs do you have? 3 Zoe, Coconut, Nina
43) Does someone have a crush on you? Yah.. Tom Brady or Michael Phelps
45) What is your favorite book? Currently the whole Twilight series.. Me toooooo !!
46) What is your favorite candy? Dove Chocolate and Caramel
47) Favorite Sports Team? Patriots
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? Say (John Mayer)... When I get to where I'm Going (Brad Paisley)
49) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
50) First thing you thought about when you woke up? Should I shower today??

2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

Ha Ha! You tag you get tagged :) Sure looks like you had a great time golfing with your Fam!

So can you and Stacy come to the Carma Charm open house this Saturday 1:00 - 3:00? I'd sure love to see you

I miss you, I miss you!

Wood Family Memories said...

#24 - my feelings are hurt - you forgot the best tagger out there! It's okay, I didn't want to do the 50 questions anyways.... (LOL) been there done that

Love ya babe!

Let's do a blog night, what about this week sometime?