September 06, 2008

Shopping, Purple Shoes, and Kimosabe

Went shopping with Bean this last weekend.. had a blast. First, I gave him Kimosabe... now Kimo used to sit on my table in my entry way.. kinda watched over all that entered.. so I gave him to Bean to watch over him at school. Bean decided to bring him shopping with us. I got in the car and this was what I found... Laughed my fat ass off!!


Then me, Bean, and Kimosabe went shopping. I wanted to get something for him for college... mostly pants. Bean informed me that he had stashed some sweet pants at the DI up in Cedar. Told me he had hid them good... :>) Only Bean would hide pants at the DI.. So I got him some shoes... Of course they couldn't just be the normal kind... had to be a little on the colorful side. :>)



He even found socks to match !! Ha..... good shopping day.. good moments.

1 comment:

Andee said...

Too funny! I love the seat belted kimosabe!! And to tell you the truth sometimes I think you have more kids than I do!! You are a Mom to all- your too sweet!!