September 01, 2008

HAPPY LABOR DAY !!!

So tomorrow... or I guess I should say.... today is Labor Day, to celebrate I decided to labor/ride Charlie's scooter... in the dark... at midnight... so no one can see me crash... :>) I am not a very coordinated one. Well, I didn't crash, but I did tip the scooter over and pressed the gas as I did... Good Hell !! Sorry Charlie... I am trying to talk dad into getting me a pink one.. then I can get a pink helmet and bedazzle it. :>) But, I will have to practice some more.... cause I was born to ride baby.....NOT



2 comments:

Andee said...

Can I just say that I wish I could have been there to see that one!! HA!! And if you get a pink scooter I will laugh for an hour!!

Wood Family Memories said...

See this is why I still need to be your neighbor! To enjoy times like this :) Hell ya get a pink one, I'll be over bedazzling with you!

Girl, how come there isn't more time to spare! Shoot we live not even a 3 blocks away and can't seem to hook up! I miss you dang it... We might have sold our house so we'll be looking for a rental - to bad we couldn't kick the neighbors out huh (LOL)

I totally want to start a blog night, I got girls in dance twice a week, Kassidee's gymnastic's once a week and Maddison's tennis, so Friday's are my only free nights - other than Sat/Sun. Maybe we can do once a month to start off with

I just want to hang out dang it! I miss you - and I just saw Stacy is having a girl YEAH!!!! Are you planning a shower? I wanna come..
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo