September 26, 2008

Can't Miss This Tube Time

Fall TV is here... a bunch of brand new shows.. and returning good ones... Mr. Tivo gets a little overloaded this time of year as he tries to tape the new ones and old ones for me. :>) So, sometimes I have to be picky for him... so these are three that I just love right now... and that I can't miss. Um.. does it mean anything that all three have yummy guys on them....

Love this one.. it is mystery meets weird medical phenomenon... and it has Josh Jackson.. I like his aura :>)



Okay so let me begin by saying that I am usually not an FX fan... their shows are at times a little too hard core for me... but... love this new one. It touches on the lives of a biker community and I love the lead character Jax. He is a bad boy with a conscience... gotta love it and him!!



Last but not least.. Supernatural. I used to not be able to watch this one. Scared me too much... but I have always been drawn to the dark, supernatural, vampire stuff... and this dishes it out hardcore. But, I love the relationship between the brothers.. and how good always prevails in the end.... and they are hotties !!!:>)

2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

I am so lame.... I am not a TV junkie - I don't read books, but I'll sit in front of my computer all day long! What the heck is wrong with me...

I need to make a goal a new years resolution - START READING..... Can I borrow your Twilight series???

Brock and Kensey said...

Ohhh I bet the candles look amazing!! Thanks for all your help! I hope you caught Grey's last night 2 hours of it haha...