November 05, 2010

Embedded Birthday Moments

About a month ago Andal called me and told me that Brianne's wish for her birthday was that she could spend the day with me. Well.. pull my freakin arm !!! :) So I headed up to surprise Brianne for her birthday. The best part about it... wasn't the shopping, or the food, or the relaxing... or even the laughing !! The best part that will forever be embedded in my mind and heart is the look on Brianne's face when she saw me, and the hug that she gave me. You just don't get those kind of moments very often... and I was so lucky to get one. I will never forget it. Thanks Briannie for loving me and making me so happy !! I am so proud of you and am lucky to be your godmother. Happy Birthday Honey !! :)






2 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

She is one lucky girl! That is the BEST surprise!

Andee said...

Yes I had a lot of fun too and I love the Holla picture! Sooo cool! Birthday wishes DO come true! I LOVE YOU TAMPA!!

Love, Brianne