November 17, 2010

Beauty Must Haves


I go through phases of my shopping addiction... Not the phases where I don't shop then do... UM, I ALWAYS SHOP !! :) More the phases of where I shop.. online that is. Lately, I have been addicted to Sephora. Seriously it is of the devil !! I also have an app for it on my phone. But, in my addiction I found some great makeup products that I will always use now !! Stuff that I have been trying to find for years... and have finally found. These are the few things that I have to have !!


This is Kat Von D Tatto Liner.. I have no idea who she is.. but I love this stuff. I have tried countless liquid liners. They either smear too much, or don't stay on.. or get all caught up in my eyelashes. But this stuff is the best !! It stays put... and the applicator makes it really easy to work with. Thumbs up for me !!



Any beauty store you go on.. online.. raves about Bare Minerals. I know why now !! It is awesome from their cover up, to blush, to shimmer, to anything... good stuff !! This particular item is the all over face color. I use True.. I love it because during the winter when I start getting pasty white.. :) This stuff adds a shimmer and shine. And I like me some bling !!

K.. how many different mascaras have you tried? If you are like me... probably a lot !! I have used Estee Lauder for years... but just happened to come across this mascara. It is amazing. I have had fake eyelashes.. if I use this mascara.. it gives me the fake eyelash look !! And it isn't clumpy, or chunky. Love me some Buxom !! They also make a great lip gloss too.

So if your ever surfing the Internet.. Check out Sephora... it has been good to me.. Damn it !! :)

3 comments:

The Stoney Fam said...

Ok, we now have a Sephora up here and it is awesome! We also have another beauty supply store that's bigger than sephora but, they carry cheap stuff as well as all the top of the line stuff. Have you been to Ulta? Love that place plus, they have fantastic "free" gifts with purchase.

Andee said...

I can't believe you don't know who Kat Von D is!! She's an amazing tattoo artist and has her own show on TLC!! I'm not big on tattoos but her work is amazing! Check it out! And as for the makeup- what's wrong with buying stuff like that at the grocery store? Just wondering... hee hee!

Hayley Jane said...

Thanks for those Tam! I'm going to have to buy them ALL now! Haha. I got the Etsy APP for my phone. It's awesome!!