December 02, 2009

What in the Sam Hell?


First of all, who is this Sam ??? Second of all, started watching Adam's performance on the American Music Awards... what in the hell? I mean I love his voice... but now, that performance just ruined it for me. We all know that he is gay, that is his choice, I wasn't going to let that affect me liking his music, or how hot he is... but now, I just can't look at him the same... He went over the top !! Too much of the gayness for me to watch on television... he lost my vote... kinda sad...

4 comments:

Andee said...

AMEN TO THAT!!! It was a big eeeeewwwww from me!!! Too bad....

jenniho ♥ said...

Ditto...It was more than just being Gay...It was like he was just trying to shock us. I hate people who will do anything for the 'shock value'. He knew he would offend a ton of people and was just waiting to claim discrimination. Pissed me off.

The Dudley Bunch said...

seriously....sooooo gross

MillerTime said...

He's gay, I had no idea!
Carter