December 02, 2009

Still Good Nose Pickers

I have never been one to get my nails done... the most I did it was for a formal dance when I was in high school. Plus, I just didn't like the way it felt and I couldn't pick my nose well with them. :) Two of my closest friends have always gotten their nails done... and now they have rubbed off on me. I am a nail whore.. and of course, I try to find the most obnoxious designs to do on my nails.... my latest is cheetah print....


Gotta love the animal print !!! I found this pic of toes that I want to do next...


Seriously, into animal print lately. But, what I have found now that I started doing my nails.. is that I can still pick my nose.. if I keep them short.. and I love my nail lady Gerri... She is a hoot !!

2 comments:

Brinaghs said...

I Love the animal print nails!!! Lookin Good!!!

Andee said...

Your too funny! And to think you used to be opposed to all those girly things!!