July 22, 2008

I AM A BUFFY FREAK !!!




K... so I have been putting this post off... but sorry it has to happen... as embarassing as it is !! I love Buffy... yep have for years... I have all the DVD's... 100's of pictures on my computer... wallpaper, fanart, videos. I have watched them over and over and never get tired of it !! Think what you want of me... but, it is my sickness.. that I share with you !! She is my favorite tragic hero. So hope you enjoy a little part of my sickness. :>)






My two favoritist episodes are "Once More With Feeling", and "Hush" !!! Genious writing on both..







These are some of my favorite wallpapers of Buffy... told you I was obsessed. I have no life.. :>)














This video and song our beautiful... I think I like Buffy so much cause she is a tortured soul...yet she is a champion at the same time. She is a fighter... I can relate. Not that I kill vampires or anything...:>) or do I have a Spike or Angel... I wish !!! But, we all have are own vampires to fight.. everyday... I also love Joss Whedon the writer for this show... He has the ability to make you laugh, cry, and love the good and bad guys... Love him !!




No comments: