July 20, 2008

DISNEY DOO-DADS !!

There is no place like Disneyland.. when I walk in the doors I am just happy. I am grateful for the memories and fun that I have had over the years there with my family. I am lucky to go as often as I do... just got back from our last trip, and want to share some doo-dads and moments with ya... enjoy. I did !!





























My little Indiana.... one of my favorite rides... and one of my favorite boys.. all wrapped up in one. Hutcher even knows the theme song !!


My kinda Prince Charming... Beckham.... Yummy !!


Um.. note to self.. never let Tammi and Carter hold my camera when going on a ride... all I gotta say is WOW !!



























Nothing beats Disneyland food.. Hutcher chowed on cotton candy. And a Miller favorite pictured below... Chocolate covered, caramel, marshmallow sticks... yah it's real.. and to die for !! Think we bought like twenty. :>)

















In the morning while we were waiting to get into the park... Toy Story Soldiers passed by us doing a jig.... and army stuff... Way cool !!





Mr. Toads Wild Ride....
















So Papa bought aviator goggles for the boys... and of course Bubba had to get some too. :>) They were quite a hit on the whole trip !!!


















Hutcher was my buddy on this trip... he is such a gentlemen. He helped me out of rides, loved me, and made sure that I was always happy. I am crying remembering it. I took this picture and it is framed on my desk in a Disney frame I bought... cause I always want to remember how he made me feel... loved.. :>) Thanks my Hutcher Buster !!















Aaaaah... cute family walking to Tomorrowland..















Yah... so I am trying to take a cute pic of my fam... and Captain Man Breasts... my bro... is standing in the background. He is the one with the goggles on... Good Hell !!



On of my favorite moments was going on Snow White with Goobs... he was really stressed about which dwarf we would get to ride on. He kept asking me which one we were getting... so I responded "Dorky Dwarf"... which he thought was the coolest.. yah so now he pretty much thinks that one of the dwarfs names are Dorky...:>) Gotta love being an aunt


The fam chillin at California Adventure. The boys loved the rapids ride... and we all loved the new Toy Story ride... It is a 3-D adventure !!

















Um... teared up a little when I found this picture of Mickey and Minnie... :)


Vroom.. vroom... Papa and his scooter.. Love my pops

















One of our favorites is the Buzz Light Year ride... Tammi always kicks our butt, but Hutcher is close behind :>) In line Hutcher was playing ring toss with Charlie's head... Hutcher is into the games.. and is quite inventive.


























Carousel Rides !! Not dizzy at all !!

































Gotta love Pirates of the Caribbean.. it is a golden classic !! My other favorite ride... I have been on it a thousand times.. and it never gets old !!!

And... you gotta love Jack !!!






The beauty of Main Street at night... You should see it at Christmas !!!

1 comment:

MillerTime said...

OK My head is spinning and I'm not even close to being done looking at your blog!!! My you have been a busy one!! :0