July 02, 2008

I BE BRAGGING....

When I was trying to decide what to do with my life, I found out that I kinda have a knack for decorating. So the fanatic of decorating emerged. It is a passion of mine to decorate house and outdoors. I especially like southwest style of decorating, and let's just say that I have a little bit of a shopping problem when buying deco for my house. :>) So I decided to show you some of the outside of my house and then I will show you the inside....































2 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

you have way to much damn time now school is out to be doing all this blog blog but ill admit some of it is pretty funny, but come on tampon get a life hahhahahahahahah you know who its from
Brock

Wood Family Memories said...

I'd be bragging too girlfriend................. And to think that I just lived a block wall away to enjoy it! Gosh I miss you - I am totally looking forward to having lunch with you next week :)

YOU ROCK SISTER!