July 21, 2011

Summer Swimming

Chan and Andee.. and the gang came down last week to hang out for a couple of days before heading to Lake Powell. They have never come in the Summer before. Usually it is for Easter. It was fun as always to enjoy each others company and relax. That is one of my favorite things to do with these guys... just chill and talk. One of the days, we went to the city pool to cool off. Andal has this awesome water camera that we brought into the pool with us. Loved it. Stace and Dad brought Porter and Tessa too, so I had more kids to love. As I have said before, and will continue to say... I am lucky to have the Crismons in my life. They take good care of me and let me be who I am with them. Thanks guys !!












1 comment:

Andee said...

Awwwww! LOVED that! Thanks for your sweet compliment! We LOVE you too and can't wait to come see you again soon!! :)