May 23, 2010

A Teeny Bopper Lesson

I can't believe the year is almost over, two and a half more days !! In all honesty, this has probably been the hardest ending for me since I taught. I had a couple rough patches with some kids that I really care about. I think at times I might just care too much. One of my bosses told me that, "I live and breathe my job". I do tend to do that when it comes to kids. I guess since I don't have my own, I really latch onto the ones that come into my life at school. So, like every hard experience in my life, I took this ending to learn... it is always okay to care too much, just don't expect teeny boppers to always return the favor. Besides, sometimes giving more is better than getting, right ?!! I just gotta remember that the next time I get hurt or pissed at teeny boppers. It all ended well though, and yet once again, teeny boppers proved me wrong...because those teeny boppers that hurt me, taught me that they can return the favor... in spades !! :)

This is Tanner. He is just one of those boys that is respectful, kind, and awesome.


This is Lish.. she has been my baby since her sophomore year. Gonna miss her !!


The biggest tagging ever to take place in my room...brought to you by.. do I really need to type their names !! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sad this year is coming to an end as well for some odd reason! Alisha was in my 1st grade class! Is she really graduating???