April 12, 2008

CHILLING WITH SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE

Me and Mikey.... he is my favorite smart ass.Not to mention I love watching him play sports. He is a tremendous athlete.



















This is "My Kels". She is my daughter. I mean not by blood... but definitely by our laughs. We don't hold back on the snorting either.



















Me and "My Bean".....he makes me happy if I am sad. :>) He is one of the kindest and most original people I have met. I look up to him for these traits.














Every Sunday, I chill at the McArthur's. I didn't used to like to play games but now I am a whiz at Phase 10,Rummikub, and some train thingy we play. :>) Anyway, they are my extended family.



















This is "My Shell"... she is an amazing friend to me. I am lucky to have her and her fam in my life. She is pretty much the boss of me!

No comments: